Terrific amenities and a welcoming atmosphere are essential components of great Seattle apartments, but location plays a big role, too. After all, the phrase "location, location, location" exists for a reason: the location of your home ensures you can take advantage of all the activities you want, as well as enjoy quick access to simple conveniences like the grocery store or pharmacy. City North Seattle residents enjoy an ideal location that boasts gorgeous views and many nearby restaurants, entertainment, and shopping venues.
In any urban area, you'll find a wealth of restaurants from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, and Seattle is no exception. Near our apartments in Seattle, you'll find cuisine as varied as home-style American to Thai and Japanese. Head out with friends to Elliot Bay Brewery or stop by the mouth watering Erawan Bangkok Thai Cuisine. Cook a meal in your luxury kitchen or find ample restaurants right nearby.
Longtime residents of Seattle often say one of the best parts of living in Seattle apartments for rent is that you can experience the contemporary urban lifestyle and still be within a stone's throw of some amazing natural areas and forests. You might spend a day shopping at the Northgate Mall one day, take a quick trip to Target the next, and spend a Saturday afternoon on the Burke-Gilman Trails or at Lake Washington. The views will keep you coming back again and again.
We'd love to welcome you for a tour of our property. We'll show you all the amazing features of your future apartment home, as well as our on-site amenities, and we'll also show you how you can enjoy living in an apartment community with a prime location in Seattle. Get in touch with us for more information on our apartments for rent in Seattle.
- Elliot Bay Public House &Brewery (206-365-2337) – Enjoy this family-owned gastropub setting that is sure to please any taste. From seafood to specialty beers, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
- Dogwood Play Park (206-456-6884) – Combine the dog park with a tavern and you have Dogwood Play Park. Enjoy indoor and patio seating while the pups go wild!
- Dick’s Drive-In (206-363-7777)- This classic fast-food chain is famous for its homemade fries, burgers, and shakes. Come grab a bite from this cult eatery.
- Pho An (206-362-3439) – Pho is a Vietnamese tradition. Take in this food and other traditional dishes at this laid-back eatery.
- 2CThai Bistro & Spirits (206-739-5909)- Get a taste of Thai cuisine, cocktails and teas; all in a relaxed atmosphere that is chic yet classic.
- Toyoda Sushi Restaurant (206-367-7972) – Known for its traditional and artistic rolls, this Japanese restaurant is both popular and welcoming.
- John Rogers Elementary (206-252-4320) – This elementary school has 352 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. This school is rated about average in school quality, by GreatSchools.org. Students perform above average on state tests, are making above average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Jane Adams Middle School (206- 252-4500) – This middle school has 728 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. This Seattle public school is rated average in school quality, by GreatSchools.org, compared to other schools in the state. Students here perform above average on state tests, are making about average year-over-year academic improvement. The school has below average results in how well it serves disadvantaged students.
- Nathan Hale High School (206-252-3680) – This high school is a highly rated, public school with 1,165 students in grades 9-12. It has a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. This school is rated above average in school quality, by GreatSchools.org, compared to other schools in the state. Students here have above average college readiness measures, and this school has above average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- University of Washington – (206-543-2100) – Our apartments are only a 15-minute drive from this medical, engineering, and business school in Downtown Seattle.
- Lake City Community Center (206-256-5645) -This community center is a hub for Albert Davis Park and Lake City Library
- Regal Thornton Place Stadium 14 & IMAX (206-517-9953) – Watch recent films in comfort at this multi-screen theater, where plush seats and concessions are always on-hand!
- Cinebarre Mountain Terrace (425-672-7501) – Enjoy a beer, a light meal and indie films created by local filmmakers at this classic multiplex.
- University Village Shopping Center (206-523-0622) – Enjoy locally-owned stores, local restaurants and more at this open-air shopping center.
- Albert Davis Park – Relax at this beautiful Seattle park that is located right behind the Seattle Public Library. Enjoy the open plaza where you can take in the sights and sounds of our beautiful city while your kids play on our playground.
- Virgil Flaim Park – This spacious park features paved paths, a large playground with equipment for all ages, basketball courts, drinking fountain and a new skateboard park. Located near the Lake City Community Center, Lake City Library, and commercial core, this is a great place to hold a picnic or enjoy the open lawn and Seattle air.
- Woodland Park Zoo (206-548-2500) -With around 300 species across 92 acres, there is fun for the whole family. Not only does our zoo have animals to admire, but we also host summer concerts and have special attractions for the younger members of the family.
- Northgate Mall – (317-636-1600) – With over 130 department stores, a play area, a food court and indoor shopping, this mall will definitely have what you are looking for.
- Fred Meyer – (206-440-2400) – Groceries, apparel, and furniture can be found at this long-standing retail chain. Other offerings include toys, housewares and more.
- Target – (206-494-0897) – Retail chain that offers electronics, groceries, designer collections, and more.
- TJ Maxx – (206-262-1736) – Stylish brand-names, shoes, and accessories can be found at this retail chain.
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (206-971-0192) – This chain carries brand-name groceries at a discount. It also offers items like toys, beer, wine, and more.
- Bartell Drugs (206-362-7572)- This is the oldest family-owned drugstore in the nation. It has a full-service pharmacy and convenience store that meets basic shopping needs.
- LA Fitness (206-417-4715) – This 24-hour access gym is available for both novice and constant gym users.
- Chase Bank (206-461-4725) – Utilize our full-service branch. This location has tellers, drive-up services, safe deposit boxes, and multilingual ATMs.
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center (206-364-0500) – Full-service, non-profit community hospital, offering comprehensive surgical, medical and therapeutic services.